Getting together with friends, new and old, is the best part of stamping! I love sharing my passion with others. Learn how to stamp or expand your paper crafting skills by joining my card making classes. My classes suit both beginners and experienced stampers alike.
I offer themed classes that include a specially selected packette of paper crafting materials along with Kit classes. Scroll down to see details.
Festive and Fun - Fall Card Classes
Get ahead of your Christmas card making and enjoy a night out at my fall card classes. This is the first of 3 classes I'll be offering. Each class fee includes a packette of coordinating paper & embellishments (more than enough for 3 cards plus leftovers).
I'll guide you in creating your own cards using various tools, sketches, designs and samples! It's a brand new type of class where you will love learning and creating.
- Tuesday, September 19, 7:30-9:30 pm - featuring Walk in the Woods patterned paper
- Tuesday, October 17, 7:30-9:30 pm - featuring Joy of Christmas patterned paper
- Tuesday, November 7, 7:30-9:30 pm - featuring Winter Meadow patterned paper
- Hands on Instruction in a free flow class with simple and amazing card designs you can adapt and use.
- Large coordinating Class Supply Pack including:
- Designer Series Paper - ¼ package (6 sheets - 6"x12")
- Coordinating cardstock (8 sheets - 8 ½" x11")
- Embellishments (sample)
- Coordinating ribbon (sample)
- All leftovers are yours to keep.
- Take home this month's card recipes handout with this class.
- Includes coordinating supply package (same as above)
- Printable card sketches with pictures that you can adapt to multiple card designs
- Measurements included (imperial)
$37 each or preregister for all 3 classes for a $15 discount. $96 total
** Please note this is a new type of class format. I'll be keeping the class size small so I can focus on teaching design elements of crafting. Then I'll guide you (as much or as little as you like) into creating your own fabulous creations. I'll also teach the principle of CASE (Copy and Share Everything.) To keep the cost class down, please bring a basic stamping kit (paper trimmer, bone folder, take a pick tool, scissors, and adhesive.) If you do not have any of these supplies, please let me know and I'll be sure to get tools you can share for this class. Adhesive and adhesive refills will also be available for sale. In addition, class participants can purchase any of the tools for a special 20% off.
Have more questions?
Come assemble cards or craft among friends. This is a no frills class where we will gather to create your own kit. Class is FREE when you purchase a Stampin' Up! card or craft kit from me. Bring a kit you have previously purchased from me, or choose one that night from the kits I have available. Purchase a kit HERE
Friday, September 29, 7:30-9:30pm
Friday, November 3, 7:30-9:30pm
Tuesday November 28, 7:30-9:30pm
Please RSVP by email HERE or text or call me at 905-869-9716
Check out my calendar HERE