Create this underwater, landscape scene quickly and easily with the Beauty of the Deep stamp set by Stampin' Up! The Beauty of the Deep stamp set will be in the 2023-2024 Stampin' Up! Annual catalogue. I love the coral, the two cute fishes and of course the die cuts.
Can you name the new Stampin' Up! colours I used? I love the new Moody Mauve and the returning Pretty Peacock and Lost Lagoon. These colours combine wonderfully to create the underwater stamped scene. The new In Color Pebbled Path was used for the Happy Birthday sentiment along with the little fish.
Make it yourself!
Products are now available in the new 2023 - 2024 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue! I was able to buy these products early as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.If you want to know more about the pros and cons of being a demonstrator like me, email me and we can discuss. I became a demonstrator for two main reasons.
- I wanted to stamp with more people. Through being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I have met so many wonderful and caring people who love stamping just as much as I do. This journey has had such a positive impact on my life and I'm very grateful!
- I enjoy getting a discount on my purchases. Need I say more on that?
I will post complete instructions below and will update the purchase links when the new products from Stampin' Up!'s 2023 -2024 annual catalogue are available.
Beauty of the Deep Birthday Card
- Beauty of the Deep* 161233
- Best Family Ever 160720
- Pretty Peacock 150880
- Basic White 159276
- Thick Basic White 159229
- Lost Lagoon ink 161678
- Pretty Peacock ink 150083
- Moody Mauve ink 161649
- Pebbled Path ink 161722
- Beauty of the Deep Dies* 161236
- ⅜ Textured Ribbon Moody Mauve 161630
- 2023-2025 In Color Dots 161620
- * Available as a bundle for a 10% savings 161237
Cut cardstock to the following sizes:
- Thick Basic White: 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored at 4 ¼”
- Pretty Peacock: 4¾” x 3 ½”
- Basic White: 3 ¼” x 4 ½”; ½“ x 3”, scrap
Stamping and Assembly
- Fold Thick Basic White on score line to create card base.
- Use a variety of stamps and inks to create an undersea landscape on the Basic White. Have fun and try different combinations. The large coral was stamped in Moody Mauve slightly off centre, first. Continue adding another coral in the background using Lost Lagoon ink and another in Moody Mauve ink, but stamped off on scrap paper first, to lighten it. Add some plants to the left and right edges in Pretty Peacock ink – turning the stamp so it is not perfectly straight or lined up each time. Stamp some bubbles in Lost Lagoon ink.
- Use your blending brush to pick up some Lost Lagoon ink, tap onto scrap paper and then blend on the top and the edges to add some colour to your undersea landscape.
- Adhere with the Multipurpose Liquid Glue on an angle to the Pretty Peacock cardstock.
- Use Stampin Dimensionals to adhere this to the card base front as shown.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Best Family Ever stamp set with the Pebbled Path ink onto the Basic White strip, leaving space on the left-hand side for the ribbon. Notch the right-hand side with your scissors.
- Cut a piece of the Moody Mauve ribbon in half lengthwise to make it narrower. Tie around the left end of the sentiment and knot. Fray the edges if desired.
- Adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals as shown.
- Stamp the two fishes in Pebbled Path ink onto a scrap of Basic White. Cut out with the coordinating dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop them up on the card front.
- Add bubbles by the fish by adhering the Pebbled Path embellishments to the card front as shown.
Do you live in Canada?
If you need any stamping supplies from Stampin' Up! Canada, please click on any of the links to be directed to my store or please contact me. I am always happy to answer questions and help stampers. I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
Enter this month's host code to your order to receive my free set of monthly tutorials, complete with instructions, supplies and measurements. For help ordering, see my SHOP page or email me.
Leave a Reply