Happy Wednesday! Do you love holiday surprises? Well, we have a treat for you! For the first time ever, we are offering Advent Calendars for sale, filled with Stampin’ Up! products. I’m pleased to partner with fellow Demonstrator Wendy Fee to offer these fantastic Advent Calendars to Canadian papercrafters.
Each silver snowflake calendar has 24 doors that open. Inside you may find Stampin’ Up! embellishments, ribbon, or something entirely different. One calendar will have a Golden Ticket that can be redeemed for a stamp set of the winner’s choice from the upcoming January-June Mini Catalogue.
Everyone who buys a calendar will also receive an invite to an EXCLUSIVE Sale-a-Bration Online Class ($20 value) in January.
Each Advent Calendar is $45 ($75 value!). Porch Pick-up is free; Canada-wide shipping is available for $17.
Included in each Advent Calendar:
- Ribbon (minimum of 1yd per style)
- Other Surprise Stampin’ Up! items
- $10 coupon for a $60 order placed between January 4-31st (1 lucky person will receive a Gold Ticket instead!)
- Free Online Class in January ($20 value)
These calendars are wonderful for cardmakers and scrapbookers. Why not buy one for yourself, and another for a friend? They make great pre-holiday gifts.
Pre-orders open on Friday, October 22nd, and the last day to order and pay for your calendar is Wednesday, November 10th. Quantities are limited, and when they’re gone, they’re gone!!!
Payment can be made by Cash (delivered to Wendy or Amy), EFT, or PayPal. It MUST be received to complete your order and secure your calendar(s).
We will put you on the reservation list and email a PayPal Invoice on Monday, November 8th.
Deadline to RESERVE and PAY: Wednesday November 10th, 2021
How it works:
- Register until Sunday, November 7th
- Pay your invoice when received on November 8th (deadline for payment is November 10th, 2021)
- Calendars will be shipped as soon as possible after November 18th (we cannot order products for the calendars until payment is received).
- Local packages will be available for pickup on November 26th (no shipping fee)
- Cross-Canada Shipping is $17.
The Fine Print:
- We are only able to offer this to Canadian addresses
- If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can still pay the invoice received with a credit or debit card. We also accept EFT payments through Interac e-transfer.
- We will send Advent Calendars to the address noted on your registration form, even if the address listed in PayPal is different. If you need to change the mailing address after registration has been submitted, please let me know BEFORE November 18th 2021. We are not responsible for packages mailed to the wrong address if not corrected before the deadline. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages once they have been sent through Canada Post.
- By submitting this Advent Calendar Reservation, you are agreeing to join and pay for Amy & Wendy’s Advent Calendar Sale, and pay the PayPal invoice no later than November 10th, 2021. You understand that the products will be purchased for the calendars on November 10th, 2021. The calendars will be shipped as soon as possible after November 18th.