Stampin' Up's celebrate with tags set is easy to overlook in the 2022 July - January mini catalogue. It doesn't really jump out at you but it definitely deserves a second look. I must admit I bought it mainly for mittens! The mittens in the Celebrate with Tags stamp set are perfect for Christmas cards but there are other images too making this a very versatile set. I love the stitching on the valentines and the coordinating die cuts are fantastic! Of course, the bundle is the best deal.
Make it yourself!
I used the new In Colors, Tahitian Tide and Orchid Oasis together to create this bright and cheery Christmas card. The blending brushes add detail to the embossed background and the Wonderful Snowflakes add a bit of shimmer to highlight the mittens. What do you think of the the colour combo?
If you want to see a card in more traditional colours using the Celebrate with Tags stamp set click HERE.
The Celebrate with Tags bundle includes hearts, balloons and the adorable mittens. Of course the two tags are wonderful as well. The largest tag is designed to hold a gift card and I really like how it only takes one pass through the Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine.
The Wintry 3D embossing folder fits in the Mini Cut and Emboss machine creating a slightly narrower layer. To add even more interest, I brushed the edges with the Tahitian Tide ink. The blending brushes are so soft - they really are fantastic!
Keep scrolling for a complete supply list along with measurements and directions.
Do you live in Canada?
If you need any stamping supplies from Stampin' Up! Canada, please click on any of the links to be directed to my store or please contact me. I am always happy to answer questions and help stampers. I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
Enter this month's host code to your order to receive my free set of monthly tutorials, complete with instructions, supplies and measurements. For help ordering, see my SHOP page or email me.
November 2023 Host code: WAWZEAVN
Celebrate with Tags Christmas Card
Cut paper to the following sizes:
- Orchid Oasis (card base): 8 ½” x 5 ½ ” - scored at 4 ¼ ”
- Basic White (layer 1): 5 ¼ ” x 4”
- Basic White (embossed): 3 ¼” x 4 ½”
- Basic White scraps for mittens and sentiment
Stamping and Assembly:
- Fold the Orchid Oasis on the score line to create card base.
- Adhere Basic White layer 1.
- Use the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine and the Wintry 3D embossing folder to emboss the Basic white rectangle. (embossed)
- Use a Blending Brush to pick up Tahitian Tide ink from the inkpad. Begin brushing it on from the edges, taking care to begin off of the edge of the cardstock. Continue to add ink and swirl it around until the edges are darker than the center, and you’re pleased with the results. Adhere to the card base.
- Stamp 2 mittens on Basic White scraps using Tahitian Tide ink.
- Stamp the saying using Orchid Oasis ink onto a Basic White scrap.
- Cut out the stamped images and saying with the Celebration Tags dies.
- Use a mini glue dot to adhere the snowflake near the bottom left of the embossed layer.
- Use the mini glue dots to adhere a piece of Orchid Oasis baker’s twine to the pack of the mittens – one end on each mitten.
- Attach the mittens as shown using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add pearls to the center of each mitten.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment to the front.