The Enjoy the Journey 12"x12" Designer Series Paper is just wonderful! I love the colours used along with the mountain scenes and sunsets. Today's card is a triple panel Z fold card and it is easy to create! I used the cards from Rachel Tessman, a very talented stamper, as inspiration.
Make sure you scroll down to see the inside of the card. The inside is where this card shines!
I used the "Covered in Sunshine" stamp set by Stampin' Up! for the main image on the front of the card. The inspirational sayings in the Covered in Sunshine stamp set are simply wonderful. To continue the inspirational message I used the Charming Sentiment stamp set on the inside of the card.
Neither of these stamp sets have distinctive images. Using sentiment focused stamp sets allows the Enjoy the Journey Designer Series Paper to stand out! I would love to see what other Stampin' Up! paper you would use fro these Triple Panel Scenery Z fold cards. Please share in the comments below the instructions.
Enjoy the Journey Triple Panel Z Fold Card
- Covered in Sunshine 160726
- Charming Sentiments 159985
- Gorgeous Grape 146987
- Highland Heather 146986
- Basic White 159276
- Enjoy the Journey Designer Series Paper 160586
- Gorgeous Grape inkpad 159212
- Beautiful Shapes dies 158046
- Iridescent Pastel Gems 160429
- Multipurpose Glue 110755
Cut paper to the following sizes:
- Gorgeous grape (card base): 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 1 ½” and 4 ¼”
- Highland Heather (layer): 1 13/16” (or just a bit over 1 ¾“) x 5 ¼ ”
- Basic White (sentiment): 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”
- Enjoy the Journey Designer Series Paper (mountain): Start with a piece 6” wide by 5 ¼“
- Cut into 3 sections: 2 ¾“ wide, 1 ⅛“ and 2 ⅛” . Cut the sections in that order, starting at the left hand side, so that the scene is maintained.*See the picture at the bottom of the tutorial.
Stamping and Assembly
- Fold the Gorgeous grape (card base) on the score line to create a Z fold card base.
- Stamp the sentiment on the bottom of the Highland Heather layer with Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Adhere the Highland Heather layer to the inside of the card on the far right. Be sure to leave an even border.
- Adhere the right-hand strip of the Enjoy the Journey Designer Series Paper to the inside of the card.
- Close the card and put adhesive on only the left-hand side* of the Enjoy the Journey Designer Series Paper. Adhere it to the card front so that it overlaps the Highland Heather card inside and creates an even border with the Gorgeous Grape card front.*This piece is only adhered on the left-hand side.
- Open the card back up, adhere the small strip to the middle. Be sure it is not too close to the fold or the card will not close properly.
- Using Gorgeous grape, stamp the hexagon shaped sentiment on Basic White (sentiment).
- Cut the Basic White (sentiment) with the Beautiful Shapes dies.
- Adhere the Basic White (sentiment) to the card front by using adhesive on the right hand side only.
- Embellish with Iridescent Pastel Gems on the Gorgeous Grape cardstock on the far left of the card front.
- See this picture to help with the cutting directions.
Leave a Reply