Please note this is a new type of class format. I'll be keeping the class size small so I can focus on teaching design elements of crafting. Then I'll guide you (as much or as little as you like) into creating your own fabulous creations. I'll also teach the principle of CASE (Copy and Share Everything)
Q. How many people per class?
- I will be limiting class size to 6 people. I'll be keeping the class size small so I can focus on teaching design elements of crafting. Please sign up early to guarantee a spot!
Q. How many cards will we be making?
- There is no predetermined number of cards for you to create. Your class material package includes enough supplies for a minimum of 4 cards with plenty leftover for more! You will get 8 full sheets of cardstock and ¼ package of patterned paper plus some embellishments.
Q. Will the cards have everything cut out and ready to assemble?
- No, you will have more freedom to create cards with the paper and colours you choose from your class material pack. I will be teaching you tips and tricks for cutting paper and how to CASE (copy and share everything) while creating your own cards. I'll guide you (as much or as little as you like) into creating your own fabulous creations.
Q. What if I make a mistake while cutting my papers?
- I always say there are no mistakes in stamping and paper crafting but if you feel you have cut something incorrectly, then I’ll show you how to “rescue” it. Plus, the card packette you will get when you come to the class is very generous with cardstock and papers. You will have MORE than enough materials to use.
Q. Will you have instructions to follow?
- Yes, I will be giving each class participant a card “recipe” to follow that includes measurements and can be easily adapted to the colours and patterns you choose for your cards. You are welcome to follow the card designs and samples provided or go wild and create your own design.
Q. Will you be providing the stamps and dies?
- Yes, class participants will be able to share the featured stamp sets and coordinating die cuts the night of the class. A class discount will be offered if you would like to purchase your own.
Q. What do I need to bring?
- To keep the cost class down, please bring a basic stamping kit consisting of:
- Paper Trimmer,
- Bone Folder
- Take A Pick Tool
If you do not have any of these supplies, please let me know and I'll be sure to get tools you can share for this class. Adhesive and adhesive refills will also be available for sale. In addition, class participants can purchase any of the tools for a special 20% off.
Q. Can I order the basic stamping kit now?
- Yes, please contact me to order. Below is a list of prices and the discounted price for class participants.
|Catalogue Price||Class Discount||Your Discounted Class Price |
(plus S&H + tax)
|Take a Pick tool||$15.00||20%||$12.00|
Q. May I order the stamp set or the basic supplies or everything now?
- Absolutely! Please contact me to order.
Q. Do you have pictures of the stamp sets we will be using?
- Here are the stamp sets for the September class