I love how cute and simple this card is. The little tag adds a sweet message that is suitable for a thank you, Happy Birthday or a "Just Because" card. The simple square pattern on the bottom right of the card was created with Stampin' Up's! Hand Penned Designer Series Paper.
The Hand Penned Designer Series paper makes coordinating colours very easy to do. Here Pale Papaya is a predominant colour that creates a beautiful card base.
- Stamps: Quiet Meadow bundle (155082)
- Paper: Basic White (159276); Pale Papaya (155668); Hand-Penned 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper (155499); Soft Succulent (155776)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Pad Memento (132708)
- Other: Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (152718); Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack (154579); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
- Pale Papaya – 8 ½” x 5 ½; scored at 4 ¼"
- Basic White – 5 ¼” x 4”; scrap
- Soft Succulent - scrap
- Designer Series Paper – 4 pieces – 1 ¼” x 1 ¼”
- Fold Pale Papaya Cardstock in half to create card base.
- Emboss the Basic White piece using the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Glue the four squares of DSP to the lower right corner of the Basic White.
- Stamp the sentiment on the scrap of Basic White and cut out with label die.
- Cut out another label from the Soft Succulent using the same die.
- Wrap the White twine around the card (see picture) 2 or 3 times and thread through the labels and tie in a bow.
- Glue the embossed piece to the card front.
Order supplies HERE
I would love to see what cards this one inspires! Comment below with your favourite colour and show me the card you created. Please contact me for tips, help with the design and to order. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org