The new Plentiful Plants bundle by Stampin' Up! is so much fun to play with. I love using the matching dies to quickly and easily cut out either my stamped images or ones from the coordinating Bloom Where You're Planted designer series paper. Today's card is easy and fast to make as there is very little stamping. Simply cut out your choice of plant and pot from the patterned paper to create an amazing plant card.
The paper lattice creates added texture, much like the Bloom Where You are Planted card featured HERE. The sentiment is stamped in Cinnamon Cider ink which matches the pot and the paper lattice very well. You could stamp any saying you like such as Happy Birthday, Thinking of you or use the other sayings that come with the Plentiful Plants stamp set.
These are the wonderful sentiments in the Plentiful Plants stamp set:
The stamp set can be purchased individually or as a group of products in a suite. The Bloom WhereYou're Planted Suite includes the stamp set, coordinating dies, matching patterned paper and the paper lattice featured on this card.
This card design would work well using any of the patterns in the paper pack. If you make it, be sure to comment below with a picture of your completed card.
If you live in Canada, any of the links above will bring you to my online store to purchase products to create this card. I appreciate your support and am happy to answer questions and help you.
Plentiful Plants Card
- ½ piece Thick Basic White: 8½ x11" cardstock
- ¼ piece Evening Evergreen 8½ x11" cardstock
- ⅛ piece Soft Succulent 8½ x11" cardstock
- scrap piece Basic White 8½ x11" cardstock
- 1 piece Paper Lattice
- 1 piece Bloom Where You're Planted Pot & Leaf images to die-cut
- Linen Thread
- Genial Gems
Cut paper to the following sizes:
- Thick Basic White: 5-½” x 8-½” scored at 4-¼”
- Evening Evergreen: 2-⅛” x 5”
- Soft Succulent: 3” x 4-¼”
- Basic White: ½” x 3”
- Paper Lattice: ⅞” x 3”
- Stamp saying of choice on the Basic White cardstock strip with the Cinnamon Cider ink. Cut a notch in the end with a punch or your scissors to create a banner.
- Adhere the Evening Evergreen cardstock to the card base.
- Layer the Bloom Where You’re Planted patterned paper to the Soft Succulent cardstock and adhere to card base.
- Use paper snips to tidy up the Paper Lattice piece to make both top and bottom match. Adhere to Bloom Where You’re Planted patterned paper with Multipurpose Liquid Glue approximately 1 ½” from bottom edge.
- Use Stampin' dimensionals to attach the stamped banner to the paper lattice piece.
- Die-cut your choice of plant images from the Bloom Where You’re Planted designer series paper with the coordinating dies. Adhere to right side of card with Stampin' dimensionals
- Finish the card with three Genial Gems and a Linen Thread bow attached to pot with a mini glue dot.
Leave a Reply