I love silhouette styled flowers and the new Stampin' Up! Timeless Arrangements stamp set and die bundle is so pretty! The stamp set has wonderful sentiments but the timeless arrangement dies are really what sets this bundle above the rest. Each floral silhouette is easy to use with a unique way of layering. Keep scrolling for measurements and a full tutorial.
This card features another style of angle - completely different from my last card - but still a diagonal is prominent! It is also a very monochromatic look featuring two new colours, Pretty Peacock and Lost Lagoon.
Make it Yourself!
Creating this card is easier than it looks due to the special feature of the timeless arrangements dies by Stampin' Up! If you look at the picture carefully, you can see how the flowers are on a little rectangle. When layered, the rectangles stack and the flowers automatically form a spray of foliage. I love easy cards like this that look fantastic and are easier to make then they look.
The dies are fun to play with. I cut out multiple florals in Pretty Peacock, Lost Lagoon, Pool Party and Basic White cardstock. I then tried different combinations until I found one I liked best. What is your favourite colour combination for a monochromatic look?
Timeless Arrangement Thank You Card
- Timeless Arrangements* 161525
Cut paper to the following sizes:
- Thick Basic White: 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored at 4 ¼”
- Pretty Peacock: 5 ¼”x 4"
- Bright and Beautiful Designer Series Paper: 3" x 5 ¼" then cut on an diagonal.
- Scraps of Lost Lagoon, Pool Party and Basic White
Stamping and Assembly
- Fold Thick Basic White on score line to create card base.
- Stamp the background circles randomly on the Pretty Peacock layer. It will look better if you stamp off of the edge.
- Adhere this layer to the front of the card base.
- Ensure the piece of Bright & Beautiful patterned paper has been cut on a diagonal as shown. Adhere to the bottom left of the card front.
- Stamp two flowers using Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Basic White Cardstock.
- Colour the flowers with the Stampin' Blends. Cut out with the coordinating die using the Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine.
- Stamp the sentiment using Pretty Peacock ink onto Basic White cardstock. Cut out with the coordinating rectangular die using the Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine.
- Use the Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine to cut out a variety of florals out of the Lost Lagoon, Pool Party and Basic White cardstock.
- Layer the floral rectangles together and adhere on top of one another close to the diagonal on the card front. If you like you can create a wider floral spray by spacing the rectangles a little to the left of each other instead of aligning perfectly on top of one another.
- Use Stampin Dimensionals to adhere the two coloured flowers to to the top right and bottom left of the floral spray on the card base front as shown.
- Use Stampin Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment on top of the floral rectangles.
- Tie a simple bow with the white baker's twine and use a glue dot to adhere to the front of the sentiment.
- Finish the card by adding a few Iridescent Pearl embellishments to the card front.
Do you live in Canada?
If you need any stamping supplies from Stampin' Up! Canada, please click on any of the links to be directed to my store or please contact me. I am always happy to answer questions and help stampers. I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
Enter this month's host code to your order to receive my free set of monthly tutorials, complete with instructions, supplies and measurements. For help ordering, see my SHOP page or email me.